With the tremendous success of our June events with Dennis Franks, Executive Vice President, Market America|SHOP.COM, we are following up with our own GenY Entrepreneurs right here in Vancouver lower-mainland.
UnFranchise Business Presentation
July 26, 2016, Tuesday
7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Accent Inns Burnaby
3777 Henning Drive, Burnaby, BC
Tickets : $7
Where To Get Tickets :
* Online @ :
SEASON TICKET ($75) https://squareup.com/store/healthyplan-dot-ca
Lily Zou : email@example.com
Loma Umita : firstname.lastname@example.org
Juliana Chen : email@example.com
* Your Business Team Leaders
We are delighted to have
our GenY Leaders addressing the evening
The presentation will be segmented into 3 segments :
- SHOP.COM Overview
- SHOP.COM Product Brokerage and Internet Marketing Platform
- SHOP.COM 5 Steps to Build an UnFranchise Business, the Business Compensation Plan and the SHOPPING ANNUITY Business Model
This is an indispensable event to attend for individuals :
- checking out online business opportunity
- looking for time and financial freedom yourself
- looking for a Plan B on a part-time basis besides working for others
- looking to help others achieve time and financial freedom
Find out how you can start a viable global eCommerce business to work for you
- WITHOUT having to worry about what to sell
- WITHOUT hiring and dealing with any employee
- WITHOUT keeping any inventory or stock
- WITHOUT bothering with the logistical baggage of warehousing and delivery
- WITHOUT any experience of running an eCommerce business
You will be glad you did!
Tickets available online @
Website of our NMTSS events :
WordPress Blog : Vancouver NMTSS
Facebook Group : Vancouver NMTSS
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Skytrain – Gilmore Station ( Millennium Line )
Translink Bus :
Location Routes 1 Gilmore Avenue 129 2 Henning Drive 28
Parking : Free parking at hotel parking lot. For better location of lot, please, please arrive early (preferably before 7:10 pm).
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
The Eventbrite Ticket will be transferable.
The Season Pass is not transferable.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, you do have to bring your printed ticket to the event. Verification against our ticket register is required.
What is the refund policy?
Sale of ticket is final.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn’t match the attendee. Is that okay?
We match the ticket registration number.
Can I purchase tickets offline?
Yes, please contact your leader for tickets in advance.
Can I purchase tickets at the event?
As there are limited seatings, it is preferrable to purchase tickets in advance. As organizer of the event, we may have to close on-site event ticket sales upon a full-house event.